Amarantos Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Amarantos Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25.05.2018.
What we collect and how do we use this information:
We may collect the following information:
- name and surname - we use it for ensuring correct and timely delivery of your order and for accounting purposes;
- your address - we use it for ensuring correct and timely delivery of your order;
- your IP address - we use it for control and analysis of the users' behaviour when visiting our website.
- contact information: phone number - we use it only to contact you regarding the order you placed and we provide it to the courier so they can deliver the order to you;
- contact information: email:
- when you register on our website or when you place an order without registering - we use it to provide you updates on your order processing status;
- when you subscribe to our newsletter - we use it to send you our newsletters and keep you informed about our new products, promotions and upcoming events.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
Amararntos Ltd will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (only if you subscribed to our news letter).
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Users with an active account will have the responsibility to delete data when required. Users also have the right to request us to delete all the information we hold for them - if you wish so, please send an email to email@example.com. When a user's account is terminated all personal information collected through the platform will be deleted as required by applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third parties, having access to the personal information you provided
- For the delivery of your order, when you choose the option to have it sent by courier or postal service, Amarantos Ltd needs to transfer the personal information you have provided (name, delivery address, email address and phone number) to the respective courier. This needs to be done so you can receive the order you placed.
For accounting purposes, some of the personal information you have providied (your name) might be transferred to our accountant.
In order to manage our promotional emails, we use Mailchimp as a platform, so part of the personal information you provided (name and email address) is transferred to them. In case you do not agree with this, you can always opt out and unsubscribe from our newsletter, or you can update your personal preferences through the form embedded in our website.
In order our website to work properly and to be continuously improved in terms of products and services offered, we use the following programs and web-solutions, that might get access to your IP address and analyze your behaviour online when you visit our website. During this time you are not being identified as a person! The solutions include: Google Analytics, different Wordpress plugins, web platform for online stores Seliton, Facebook, Google plus. In case you do not agree with this terms, you cannot use our website and you should avoid visiting it in future.
Acceptance of these conditions
Data protection officer
Amarantos Ltd has a "Data protection officer" who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data protection officer can be reached at the following address:
Amarantos Ltd / Hitrini.com
Lulin 10, bl. 148
1324 Sofia, Bulgaria